Position: AGI R&D Scientist
Adaptron Inc. is researching, designing and developing leading edge general-purpose robotic control software using unique artificial intelligence algorithms.
This is an opportunity for you to apply your knowledge, skills and ideas in the field of artificial general intelligence (AGI).
If you have an interest in exploring and understanding cognitive science and applying it in the development of artificial intelligence this is the job for you.
We are looking for practical, analytical and organized individuals who can think outside the box, express their ideas verbally and visually and efficiently manage their work and time.
- At least two years’ experience designing and developing software in an object oriented programming language
- An ability to communicate well in English
- Experience programming in Python, Java or a .NET language
- An understanding of cognitive science or psychology
- A diploma or degree in computer science
- Some education in the fields of cognitive science, psychology, artificial intelligence or neuroscience
- Experience with robots
This full-time job requires your onsite presence in Ottawa to work in the team.
Please submit a brief cover letter and your resume to: Jobs@adaptroninc.com
Please pass on this job opportunity to any qualified candidates.